We have the answer for Phone up crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Phone up crossword clue answer below.
Phone up Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Big happening Crossword Clue
- Family Feud, for one (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Twiddling one’s thumbs, say Crossword Clue
- Chicago newspaper, for short Crossword Clue
- Academy of Motion Picture ___ and Sciences Crossword Clue
- The Matrix Resurrections actor who plays the title role in “John Wick: Chapter 4” (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- CNNs __ Burnett OutFront Crossword Clue
- Holder of many supermarket loyalty cards (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Time to get this show on the road! (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Lingerie item Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CALL (verb)
- assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to
- make a prediction about; tell in advance
- CALL (noun)
- the option to buy a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date
- a demand by a broker that a customer deposit enough to bring his margin up to the minimum requirement
- PHONE (noun)
- (phonetics) an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language
- electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds
- PHONE (verb)
- get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.