We have the answer for Groupie crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Groupie Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on April 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Texter’s segue NYT Crossword Clue
- Only prez to receive a patent NYT Crossword Clue
- Musical artist who designed Reykjavik’s Imagine Peace Tower NYT Crossword Clue
- Shipping option NYT Crossword Clue
- Singer Marian, the first African American to perform at the Met NYT Crossword Clue
- Baseball slang for a home run NYT Crossword Clue
- Like England in the late 16th century NYT Crossword Clue
- When you get it, you may say it NYT Crossword Clue
- The first letter in “gigantic,” but not the third NYT Crossword Clue
- High ___ NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GROUPIE (noun)
- an enthusiastic young fan (especially a young woman who follows rock groups around)
- FAN (noun)
- an enthusiastic devotee of sports
- an ardent follower and admirer
- FAN (verb)
- blow away or off with a current of air
- agitate the air
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.