We have the answer for Picked from a mug shot book crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Picked from a mug shot book Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Picked from a mug shot book. This clue last appeared November 12, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Picked from a mug shot book crossword clue should be:
- IDED (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHOT (noun)
- an estimate based on little or no information
- a solid missile discharged from a firearm
- SHOT (adjective)
- varying in color when seen in different lights or from different angles
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Scout group Crossword Clue
- Antismoking ad, e.g.: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Peas’ keeper Crossword Clue
- Letter-shaped vise Crossword Clue
- Untainted by vulgarity Crossword Clue
- Sizable strings Crossword Clue
- Queens neighborhood Crossword Clue
- Spa covers Crossword Clue
- Prime factor Crossword Clue
- Climbs Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.