We have the answer for Picnic invader crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Picnic invader Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Picnic invader. This clue last appeared January 1, 1970 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Picnic invader crossword clue should be:
- ANT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INVADER (noun)
- someone who enters by force in order to conquer
- PICNIC (noun)
- a day devoted to an outdoor social gathering
- any undertaking that is easy to do
- PICNIC (verb)
- eat alfresco, in the open air
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- “I’ll take it from here” Crossword Clue
- First prime minister of India Crossword Clue
- Bejeweled topper Crossword Clue
- Steve of “Space Force” Crossword Clue
- Meets some difficulty Crossword Clue
- Lip curl Crossword Clue
- Very small bit Crossword Clue
- Soaks in hot water, say Crossword Clue
- Big name in trucks Crossword Clue
- Rap’s Megan ___ Stallion NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.