We have the answer for Pitcher who entered the Hall of Fame in 1937. crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Pitcher who entered the Hall of Fame in 1937. Crossword Clue Answer is…
Answer: CY YOUNG
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword on March 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Midsize Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Acronym for out of office. Crossword Clue
- Cost-per-click in tech lingo. Crossword Clue
- Aussie greeting Crossword Clue
- The letter F written out as a word Crossword Clue
- Lloyd Webber Evita hit, Don’t __ Argentina. Crossword Clue
- Supporter of the monarchy. Crossword Clue
- German composer Carl, who wrote Carmina Burana. Crossword Clue
- Short for rich text format. Crossword Clue
- One of seven sailed by Sinbad. Crossword Clue
- Played a round on a course. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CY YOUNG (noun)
- United States baseball player and famous pitcher (1867-1955)
- PITCHER (noun)
- the position on a baseball team of the player who throws the ball for a batter to try to hit
- (baseball) the person who does the pitching
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.