We have the answer for Played a round on a course. crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Played a round on a course. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword on March 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Midsize Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Floated aimlessly. Crossword Clue
- German composer Carl, who wrote Carmina Burana. Crossword Clue
- Acronym for out of office. Crossword Clue
- Supporter of the monarchy. Crossword Clue
- Lloyd Webber Evita hit, Don’t __ Argentina. Crossword Clue
- Old-fashioned person Crossword Clue
- Amsterdam Schipol’s airport code. Crossword Clue
- Pitcher who entered the Hall of Fame in 1937. Crossword Clue
- One of seven sailed by Sinbad. Crossword Clue
- Sunbathe. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROUND (noun)
- a regular route for a sentry or policeman
- an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs
- ROUND (verb)
- attack in speech or writing
- become round, plump, or shapely
- ROUND (adjective)
- having the shape or form of a circle
- (of sounds) full and rich
- ROUND (adverb)
- from beginning to end; throughout
- PLAYED (adjective)
- (of games) engaged in
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.