We have the answer for Place for a spring break? crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes.
Place for a spring break? Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Commercial cow Crossword Clue
- ___ Tome and Principe Crossword Clue
- Proof letters Crossword Clue
- *Office meeting spot Crossword Clue
- [Hands off my Friskies!] Crossword Clue
- Dream up Crossword Clue
- Baa nanas Crossword Clue
- Tech giant based in Armonk NY Crossword Clue
- __ contact Crossword Clue
- Tidal action Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPRING (noun)
- the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length
- a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
- SPRING (verb)
- spring back; spring away from an impact
- develop into a distinctive entity
- BREAK (noun)
- (tennis) a score consisting of winning a game when your opponent was serving
- breaking of hard tissue such as bone
- BREAK (verb)
- enter someone’s (virtual or real) property in an unauthorized manner, usually with the intent to steal or commit a violent act
- be released or become known; of news
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.