We have the answer for Place to put a dog crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Place to put a dog Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Place to put a dog. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Place to put a dog crossword clue should be:
- KENNEL (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KENNEL (noun)
- outbuilding that serves as a shelter for a dog
- KENNEL (verb)
- put up in a kennel
- PUT (verb)
- attribute or give
- formulate in a particular style or language
- PUT (noun)
- the option to sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Streak left by a good cry Crossword Clue
- Nagami kumquat’s shape Crossword Clue
- Eateries that serve croquetas and chopitos Crossword Clue
- Highly marbled Japanese beef Crossword Clue
- Seafood appetizer Crossword Clue
- British name for a South Asian snack Crossword Clue
- Place to get a bob Crossword Clue
- Recedes to the sea Crossword Clue
- ‘I know what I’m talking about’ Crossword Clue
- Edible seaweed type Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.