We have the answer for Teri who played Inga crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Teri who played Inga Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Teri who played Inga. This clue last appeared December 30, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Teri who played Inga crossword clue should be:
- GARR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLAYED (adjective)
- (of games) engaged in
- INGA (noun)
- any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers; cultivated as ornamentals
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Atlanta-headquartered org. Crossword Clue
- ___ mouthful Crossword Clue
- Thespian Thurman Crossword Clue
- Reasons in favor Crossword Clue
- When absolutely necessary Crossword Clue
- Beloved grape Crossword Clue
- *Healing smoker Crossword Clue
- “Is there more to this story?” Crossword Clue
- Flaky rock Crossword Clue
- “Give My Regards to Broadway” composer Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.