We have the answer for Plies a broom crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Plies a broom Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Plies a broom. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Plies a broom crossword clue should be:
- SWEEPS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BROOM (verb)
- sweep with a broom or as if with a broom
- finish with a broom
- BROOM (noun)
- common Old World heath represented by many varieties; low evergreen grown widely in the northern hemisphere
- a cleaning implement for sweeping; bundle of straws or twigs attached to a long handle
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- King of Egypt in the 1950s Crossword Clue
- High peak Crossword Clue
- Tijuana wives Crossword Clue
- City in central Sicily Crossword Clue
- U.S. disaster aid org Crossword Clue
- Resort city near Los Angeles Crossword Clue
- River in Iraq Crossword Clue
- Law school newbie Crossword Clue
- Seville cheer Crossword Clue
- “TiK —” (Kesha hit) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.