We have the answer for Poker table move crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Poker table move crossword clue most recently seen in the Daily Beast Crossword.
Poker table move Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Beast Crossword Answers
- “___ Life” (1990s sitcom starring Chris Elliott) Crossword Clue
- “I’d like to ___ the Academy…” Crossword Clue
- “___ Saves Christmas” (1988 comedy starring Jim Varney) Crossword Clue
- Ending for gate or goal Crossword Clue
- Lawyers: Abbr Crossword Clue
- Went after Crossword Clue
- Wyatt of “People of Earth” Crossword Clue
- Chris in “Silver Linings Playbook” Crossword Clue
- With 24-Across: “High School Musical” star Crossword Clue
- With 17-Across: shortstop who married 14-Across in Tulum, Mexico, over the weekend after three years of dating Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Beast crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOVE (verb)
- give an incentive for action
- be in a state of action
- MOVE (noun)
- the act of changing location from one place to another
- the act of changing your residence or place of business
- TABLE (noun)
- flat tableland with steep edges
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns
- TABLE (verb)
- arrange or enter in tabular form
- hold back to a later time
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Poker table move crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.