We have the answer for Wig (out) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Wig (out) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Wig (out). This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Wig (out) crossword clue should be:
- FREAK (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FREAK (noun)
- someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
- a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed
- FREAK (verb)
- lose one’s nerve
- WIG (noun)
- British slang for a scolding
- hairpiece covering the head and made of real or synthetic hair
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Part of a French 101 conjugation NYT Crossword Clue
- Good auto for an L.A.-to-N.Y.C. road trip? NYT Crossword Clue
- Stronger than pain sloganeer NYT Crossword Clue
- Writers’ org. with apt initials NYT Crossword Clue
- X, maybe, in Spanish NYT Crossword Clue
- Place to slurp ramen NYT Crossword Clue
- Civil rights activist ___ Lou Hamer NYT Crossword Clue
- High-pitched cry NYT Crossword Clue
- The Simpsons character with an 18-letter last name NYT Crossword Clue
- Brand once produced by Dow Chemical NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.