We have the answer for Priest, at times crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Priest, at times Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Priest, at times. This clue last appeared August 18, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Priest, at times crossword clue should be:
- CONFESSOR (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CONFESSOR (noun)
- a priest who hears confession and gives absolution
- someone who confesses (discloses information damaging to themselves)
- PRIEST (noun)
- a person who performs religious duties and ceremonies in a non-Christian religion
- a clergyman in Christian churches who has the authority to perform or administer various religious rites; one of the Holy Orders
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Check marks Crossword Clue
- Turned over a new leaf Crossword Clue
- Grant’s bill Crossword Clue
- Yields to gravity Crossword Clue
- Pleistocene period Crossword Clue
- Polo shirt, e.g Crossword Clue
- Dedicated verse Crossword Clue
- “Wait a sec!” Crossword Clue
- Chin cover Crossword Clue
- Trumpeter Al Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.