We have the answer for Pro tip crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Pro tip crossword clue answer below.
Pro tip Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on September 21, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our WSJ Crossword September 21, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Dresden drag WSJ Crossword Clue
- Programming pioneer Lovelace WSJ Crossword Clue
- First name on “Gattaca” posters WSJ Crossword Clue
- Get some sleep WSJ Crossword Clue
- It might be blown by a blow-dryer WSJ Crossword Clue
- Asks intrusive questions WSJ Crossword Clue
- Pick up on WSJ Crossword Clue
- Fruit known for its appearance WSJ Crossword Clue
- Home of Cessna, Beechcraft and Learjet WSJ Crossword Clue
- Big dumb mouth WSJ Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- POINTER (noun)
- a strong slender smooth-haired dog of Spanish origin having a white coat with brown or black patches; scents out and points to game
- (computer science) indicator consisting of a movable spot of light (an icon) on a visual display; moving it allows the user to point to commands or screen positions
- TIP (noun)
- a V shape
- the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- TIP (verb)
- give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
- give insider information or advise to
The WSJ Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in The Wall Street Journal newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level, clever wordplay, and witty themes.
The WSJ Crossword was first introduced in 2008, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the WSJ Crossword is its emphasis on finance and business-related themes. The puzzle often includes clues and answers related to the world of economics, investing, and business news.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Pro tip crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.