We have the answer for Protected profiteers crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Protected profiteers Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Protected profiteers. This clue last appeared December 30, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Protected profiteers crossword clue should be:
- CARTEL (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword December 30 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CARTEL (noun)
- a consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service
- PROTECTED (adjective)
- guarded from injury or destruction
- kept safe or defended from danger or injury or loss
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Atlanta-headquartered org. Crossword Clue
- Many a TV drama character Crossword Clue
- Vowels before a number Crossword Clue
- Playground for three-year-olds Crossword Clue
- Drinks in blue cans Crossword Clue
- *Comment to the more-than-punctual Crossword Clue
- Otologist’s concern Crossword Clue
- Reasons in favor Crossword Clue
- Thespian Thurman Crossword Clue
- Mechanical pencil maker Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.