We have the answer for Punch something? crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Punch something? Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on April 1, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Champs can precede this NYT Crossword Clue
- Fig. with two hyphens NYT Crossword Clue
- Cell info NYT Crossword Clue
- Fed. fiscal group NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Said (2022 film) NYT Crossword Clue
- Start of a conclusion Crossword Clue
- Own (up) Crossword Clue
- Some auto accessories NYT Crossword Clue
- Encumbered Crossword Clue
- One side in the British Parliament NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PUNCH (noun)
- a tool for making holes or indentations
- (boxing) a blow with the fist
- PUNCH (verb)
- deliver a quick blow to
- make a hole into or between, as for ease of separation
- SOMETHING (noun)
- An indeterminate or unknown event.
- A substance or material thing, unknown indeterminate or not specified.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.