We have the answer for Put a plane back on the ground crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes.
Put a plane back on the ground Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Midsize Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Disease with a characteristic bullseye rash Crossword Clue
- Crime video game series Grand Theft __ Crossword Clue
- Automatic Data Processing. Crossword Clue
- Surname of The Hobbit author Crossword Clue
- Bad guy played by Adam Driver in Star Wars Crossword Clue
- Kill Bill actress Thurman Crossword Clue
- Spoke quietly Crossword Clue
- Wheaton who played Wesley Crusher in Star Trek Crossword Clue
- Punk rock genre with feelings. Crossword Clue
- Small burgers Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GROUND (noun)
- material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use)
- the part of a scene (or picture) that lies behind objects in the foreground
- GROUND (verb)
- hit or reach the ground
- cover with a primer; apply a primer to
- PLANE (noun)
- a power tool for smoothing or shaping wood
- an aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets
- PLANE (verb)
- travel on the surface of water
- cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- PLANE (adjective)
- having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.