We have the answer for Surname of The Hobbit author crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Surname of The Hobbit author Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Midsize Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Number of times a workout exercise is performed. Crossword Clue
- Punk rock genre with feelings. Crossword Clue
- Put a plane back on the ground Crossword Clue
- Stayin’ Alive disco band the Bee __. Crossword Clue
- Not the present or the future. Crossword Clue
- Acronym for positive negative positive. Crossword Clue
- Kill Bill actress Thurman Crossword Clue
- Spoke quietly Crossword Clue
- Disease with a characteristic bullseye rash Crossword Clue
- Prefix preceding ~taph and ~logue. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TOLKIEN (noun)
- British philologist and writer of fantasies (born in South Africa) (1892-1973)
- SURNAME (noun)
- the name used to identify the members of a family (as distinguished from each member’s given name)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.