We have the answer for Raw bar mollusk crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Raw bar mollusk Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Raw bar mollusk. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Raw bar mollusk crossword clue should be:
- OYSTER (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOLLUSK (noun)
- invertebrate having a soft unsegmented body usually enclosed in a shell
- OYSTER (noun)
- edible body of any of numerous oysters
- a small muscle on each side of the back of a fowl
- OYSTER (verb)
- gather oysters, dig oysters
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Bygone anesthetic Crossword Clue
- See-through wrap Crossword Clue
- Happily __ after Crossword Clue
- Chase a fly maybe Crossword Clue
- Lifetime channel offering Crossword Clue
- Biblical craft Crossword Clue
- Closer to Fine duo __ Girls Crossword Clue
- Airport shuttle on rails Crossword Clue
- Cultural no-nos Crossword Clue
- Geologic time unit Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.