We have the answer for Recipient of a subpoena crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Recipient of a subpoena crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Recipient of a subpoena Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Belligerent at the battle of Thermopylae Crossword Clue
- Travelled à la Santa Claus Crossword Clue
- Duds to dream in Crossword Clue
- Sal of “Rebel Without a Cause” Crossword Clue
- Drainage-system channel Crossword Clue
- Genre for “Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood” Crossword Clue
- “Assuming you have no objection . . .” Crossword Clue
- Hack (off) Crossword Clue
- “Never heard of it” Crossword Clue
- Sunny lounging spot for a cat Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SUBPOENA (noun)
- a writ issued by court authority to compel the attendance of a witness at a judicial proceeding; disobedience may be punishable as a contempt of court
- SUBPOENA (verb)
- serve or summon with a subpoena
- RECIPIENT (noun)
- a person who receives something
- the semantic role of the animate entity that is passively involved in the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Recipient of a subpoena crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.