We have the answer for Record label that released the first 45 r.p.m. single (1949) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Record label that released the first 45 r.p.m. single (1949) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Record label that released the first 45 r.p.m. single (1949). This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Record label that released the first 45 r.p.m. single (1949) crossword clue should be:
- RCA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RECORD (verb)
- register electronically
- indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments
- RECORD (noun)
- sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove
- a compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone
- SINGLE (adjective)
- characteristic of or meant for a single person or thing
- being or characteristic of a single thing or person
- SINGLE (noun)
- a base hit on which the batter stops safely at first base
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- SINGLE (verb)
- hit a single
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Classic Camaro Crossword Clue
- Tankard filler Crossword Clue
- Rich with vegetation Crossword Clue
- Abbr. above “0” NYT Crossword Clue
- Outback bird NYT Crossword Clue
- Every which way NYT Crossword Clue
- Real Crossword Clue
- Summer setting in Mass. NYT Crossword Clue
- Phaser setting NYT Crossword Clue
- Feast with poi NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.