We have the answer for Has a student loan, say crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Has a student loan, say Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Has a student loan, say. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Has a student loan, say crossword clue should be:
- OWES (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STUDENT (noun)
- a learner who is enrolled in an educational institution
- a learned person (especially in the humanities); someone who by long study has gained mastery in one or more disciplines
- LOAN (noun)
- a word borrowed from another language; e.g. `blitz’ is a German word borrowed into modern English
- the temporary provision of money (usually at interest)
- LOAN (verb)
- give temporarily; let have for a limited time
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Aptly named mascot of the 2000 Olympics NYT Crossword Clue
- Start of a warning Crossword Clue
- French season NYT Crossword Clue
- Google ___, service beginning in 2017 NYT Crossword Clue
- Excursion Crossword Clue
- Trademarked coffee holder NYT Crossword Clue
- Early 2010s NYT Crossword Clue
- Bunch of bits NYT Crossword Clue
- Punished for the weekend, perhaps NYT Crossword Clue
- Recite the rosary, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.