We have the answer for Refines, as wine crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Refines, as wine Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Refines, as wine. This clue last appeared December 11, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Refines, as wine crossword clue should be:
- AGES (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WINE (noun)
- a red as dark as red wine
- fermented juice (of grapes especially)
- WINE (verb)
- drink wine
- treat to wine
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- ‘Gotta do it’ Crossword Clue
- Complained, as cattle Crossword Clue
- Amalgamate Crossword Clue
- Toward sunrise Crossword Clue
- Follower of Attila Crossword Clue
- Overgrown, as tree trunks Crossword Clue
- Crowd sound Crossword Clue
- Firefighters’ implements Crossword Clue
- Gem from Australia Crossword Clue
- Source for leaves in a luau stew Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.