We have the answer for Revue segment crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Revue segment crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Revue segment Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- MSN rival Crossword Clue
- Arles summer Crossword Clue
- Telly watcher Crossword Clue
- Mountain pass Crossword Clue
- Nevada city Crossword Clue
- Mine, in Marseille Crossword Clue
- Fruit market selection Crossword Clue
- Unprocessed Crossword Clue
- Harvest Crossword Clue
- Donate Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- ACT (3 letters)
- SKIT (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REVUE (noun)
- a variety show with topical sketches and songs and dancing and comedians
- SEGMENT (verb)
- divide into segments
- divide or split up
- SEGMENT (noun)
- one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object
- one of the parts into which something naturally divides
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 21 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - August 28 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - August 9 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - June 1 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - May 3 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - March 3 2023
- Crossword Champ Daily - October 6 2022
- Crossword Champ Daily - December 7 2023
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Revue segment crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.