We have the answer for Wearing, as clothes crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Wearing, as clothes Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Wearing, as clothes. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Wearing, as clothes crossword clue should be:
- CLADIN (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WEARING (noun)
- the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment
- (geology) the mechanical process of wearing or grinding something down (as by particles washing over it)
- WEARING (adjective)
- producing exhaustion
- CLOTHES (noun)
- clothing in general
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- — Romeo (sporty auto) Crossword Clue
- Brand of cough drops Crossword Clue
- They oink Crossword Clue
- In flames Crossword Clue
- Tiny charged thing Crossword Clue
- Law school newbie Crossword Clue
- Very friendly Crossword Clue
- Actress Christensen Crossword Clue
- Videotapes, e.g Crossword Clue
- U.S. disaster aid org Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.