We have the answer for Royal crowns crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Royal crowns crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Royal crowns Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Brownie ingredient Crossword Clue
- Data Crossword Clue
- Bitty biter Crossword Clue
- Humiliating fall Crossword Clue
- Roasting rod Crossword Clue
- Noon, on a sundial Crossword Clue
- Fluttery insects Crossword Clue
- Rushmore face Crossword Clue
- Mexican entrees Crossword Clue
- Periodical, for short Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROYAL (adjective)
- belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler
- being of the rank of a monarch
- ROYAL (noun)
- stag with antlers of 12 or more branches
- a sail set next above the topgallant on a royal mast
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Royal crowns crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.