We have the answer for Scare badly crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Scare badly Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Scare badly. This clue last appeared August 9, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Scare badly crossword clue should be:
- PETRIFY (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PETRIFY (verb)
- change into stone
- make rigid and set into a conventional pattern
- BADLY (adverb)
- in a disobedient or naughty way
- with great intensity (`bad’ is a nonstandard variant for `badly’)
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Tibetan bovine Crossword Clue
- Sandwich option Crossword Clue
- Away from SSW Crossword Clue
- Dress store section Crossword Clue
- Screen star Lamarr Crossword Clue
- Actor Jannings Crossword Clue
- Mas’ mates Crossword Clue
- Davis of “Jezebel” Crossword Clue
- Crystal-tapping sound Crossword Clue
- On the Aegean, say Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.