We have the answer for Scratches up crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Scratches up Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Scratches up. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Scratches up crossword clue should be:
- MARS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MARS (noun)
- a small reddish planet that is the 4th from the sun and is periodically visible to the naked eye; minerals rich in iron cover its surface and are responsible for its characteristic color
- (Roman mythology) Roman god of war and agriculture; father of Romulus and Remus; counterpart of Greek Ares
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Tardy student’s admission slip Crossword Clue
- Chest of drawers Crossword Clue
- Flashes of lightning Crossword Clue
- Zodiac feline Crossword Clue
- Nut in southern pies Crossword Clue
- Sandal or sneaker Crossword Clue
- Got together Crossword Clue
- Tear to shreds Crossword Clue
- Italian scooter brand Crossword Clue
- Swell up Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.