We have the answer for Singer King crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Singer King crossword clue most recently seen in the Thomas Joseph Crossword.
Singer King Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Hideous Crossword Clue
- Cavalry base Crossword Clue
- Roof features Crossword Clue
- Builds Crossword Clue
- Surrounding glow Crossword Clue
- Circus structures Crossword Clue
- Between-meals nosh Crossword Clue
- Epitome of easiness Crossword Clue
- Richard of “Chicago” Crossword Clue
- Teller of tales Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KING (noun)
- a male sovereign; ruler of a kingdom
- a competitor who holds a preeminent position
- SINGER (noun)
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Thomas Joseph Crossword
Thomas Joseph is an American crossword puzzle creator who is known for his daily syndicated crossword puzzle, which is published in newspapers across the United States and Canada.
Joseph was born in 1955 in Flushing, New York, and began creating crossword puzzles in the early 1990s. His first puzzles were published in Games Magazine and the New York Times, and he later began creating puzzles for the Universal Crossword syndicate.
In 2003, Joseph launched his own syndicated crossword puzzle, which is now distributed by Andrews McMeel Syndication. The puzzle has become popular for its clever clues and themes, as well as its challenging difficulty level.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Singer King crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.