We have the answer for Singer Morissette crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Singer Morissette Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Singer Morissette. This clue last appeared January 5, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Singer Morissette crossword clue should be:
- ALANIS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword January 5 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SINGER (noun)
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Places for flowers or snorers Crossword Clue
- One or 11 in blackjack Crossword Clue
- Hairy-sounding trees Crossword Clue
- Fish known for its bite Crossword Clue
- Vocal range lower than alto Crossword Clue
- Offspring of a vampire and a human Crossword Clue
- Are real Crossword Clue
- ‘Can I ___ your closet?’ Crossword Clue
- Esports competitor Crossword Clue
- That’s not news to me Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.