We have the answer for Small barrel crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Small barrel Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Small barrel. This clue last appeared December 27, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Small barrel crossword clue should be:
- KEG (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BARREL (noun)
- a bulging cylindrical shape; hollow with flat ends
- a tube through which a bullet travels when a gun is fired
- BARREL (verb)
- put in barrels
- SMALL (adjective)
- not large but sufficient in size or amount
- SMALL (noun)
- a garment size for a small person
- the slender part of the back
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- UFO fliers Crossword Clue
- Stops working Crossword Clue
- River of France Crossword Clue
- Bank subtraction Crossword Clue
- Loses traction Crossword Clue
- Took the title Crossword Clue
- Dam builders Crossword Clue
- Game infractions Crossword Clue
- Humorist David Crossword Clue
- Earthy color Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.