We have the answer for Some coffee purchases crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Some coffee purchases Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Game played in an alley during a downpour? Crossword Clue
- Causing puckering Crossword Clue
- Lindsay of “Mean Girls” Crossword Clue
- Common color for cotton candy Crossword Clue
- Not as murky Crossword Clue
- Property claims Crossword Clue
- Warrior of TV Crossword Clue
- Some sculptures Crossword Clue
- Cancel Crossword Clue
- Golfer Rahm, who won the 2021 U.S. Open Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COFFEE (noun)
- a medium brown to dark-brown color
- a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.