Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Some genealogical work crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Some genealogical work Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Some genealogical work. This clue last appeared August 7, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Some genealogical work crossword clue should be:
- TREES (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- TREES (verb)
- stretch (a shoe) on a shoetree.
- force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape.
- TREES (noun)
- English actor and theatrical producer noted for his lavish productions of Shakespeare (1853-1917).
- a figure that branches from a single root.
- GENEALOGICAL (adjective)
- of or relating to genealogy.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Licoricelike flavor Crossword Clue
- 23rd in a series … or a hint to 27-Across Crossword Clue
- Whirlybird whirlers Crossword Clue
- D.I.Y. buy Crossword Clue
- For sure! Crossword Clue
- Supporting beams Crossword Clue
- Old lab burners Crossword Clue
- Makes some Z’s Crossword Clue
- “Tsk, tsk!” Crossword Clue
- Visitor to a website, in analytics lingo Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.