We have the answer for Spare afternoon is for retiring: one often found in bed crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Spare afternoon is for retiring: one often found in bed crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword.
Spare afternoon is for retiring: one often found in bed Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword on December 6, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Guardian Cryptic Crosswords.
Today's The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers
- Dark here? Problem getting top off underwear Crossword Clue
- Bent rich mob like diamonds Crossword Clue
- Working in country, live over lake Crossword Clue
- Sad daughter carrying books did cry Crossword Clue
- Voices in golf clubs not quiet Crossword Clue
- Stop working, cruise abroad Crossword Clue
- Leave plant out Crossword Clue
- Summit meeting’s introduction: up to nation to be prepared Crossword Clue
- Soldier in British Army primarily carrying kit: one passing out? Crossword Clue
- Complaint of woman in the club: Dawn with good point Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FREESIA (noun)
- any of several plants of the genus Freesia valued for their one-sided clusters of usually fragrant yellow or white or pink tubular flowers
- RETIRING (adjective)
- not arrogant or presuming
- reluctant to draw attention to yourself
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Spare afternoon is for retiring: one often found in bed crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.