We have the answer for Square up with crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Square up with Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on March 26, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Get benefit from Crossword Clue
- Sugar substitute? Crossword Clue
- Discriminating diner Crossword Clue
- Like the simplest processes Crossword Clue
- Unsure, doubtful Crossword Clue
- Word before “a time” Crossword Clue
- Puts shavings into, maybe Crossword Clue
- Send over the moon Crossword Clue
- Destroy, in remodeling slang Crossword Clue
- Kind of shot Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REPAY (verb)
- make repayment for or return something
- pay back
- SQUARE (adjective)
- characterized by honesty and fairness
- providing abundant nourishment
- SQUARE (noun)
- a formal and conservative person with old-fashioned views
- the product of two equal terms
- SQUARE (adverb)
- firmly and solidly
- in a straight direct way
- SQUARE (verb)
- make square
- turn the paddle; in canoeing
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.