We have the answer for Squid’s cousin crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Squid’s cousin crossword clue most recently seen in the Thomas Joseph Crossword.
Squid’s cousin Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Haul into court Crossword Clue
- Comic bit Crossword Clue
- Novel need Crossword Clue
- Oatmeal feature Crossword Clue
- Nome native Crossword Clue
- Oneness Crossword Clue
- Tender touches Crossword Clue
- Milky gem Crossword Clue
- Result of a faulty test Crossword Clue
- Track figures Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OCTOPUS (noun)
- bottom-living cephalopod having a soft oval body with eight long tentacles
- tentacles of octopus prepared as food
- SQUID (noun)
- (Italian cuisine) squid prepared as food
- widely distributed fast-moving ten-armed cephalopod mollusk having a long tapered body with triangular tail fins
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Thomas Joseph Crossword
Thomas Joseph is an American crossword puzzle creator who is known for his daily syndicated crossword puzzle, which is published in newspapers across the United States and Canada.
Joseph was born in 1955 in Flushing, New York, and began creating crossword puzzles in the early 1990s. His first puzzles were published in Games Magazine and the New York Times, and he later began creating puzzles for the Universal Crossword syndicate.
In 2003, Joseph launched his own syndicated crossword puzzle, which is now distributed by Andrews McMeel Syndication. The puzzle has become popular for its clever clues and themes, as well as its challenging difficulty level.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Squid’s cousin crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.