We have the answer for 2001, in film credits crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
2001, in film credits Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for 2001, in film credits. This clue last appeared August 23, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the 2001, in film credits crossword clue should be:
- MMI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CREDITS (noun)
- a list of acknowledgements of those who contributed to the creation of a film (usually run at the end of the film)
- FILM (verb)
- make a film or photograph of something
- record in film
- FILM (noun)
- a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
- a thin sheet of (usually plastic and usually transparent) material used to wrap or cover things
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Soup eater’s utensil Crossword Clue
- Less abundant Crossword Clue
- Moving slightly Crossword Clue
- Weary Crossword Clue
- ‘Those __ the days!’ Crossword Clue
- Divers’ on-wrist data sources Crossword Clue
- Unlock Crossword Clue
- Tier of a wedding cake Crossword Clue
- Pretty good Crossword Clue
- Point opposite WSW Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.