We have the answer for Star witnesses? crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Star witnesses? crossword clue answer below.
Star witnesses? Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Poseidon’s spear Crossword Clue
- Items of business Crossword Clue
- Hobby of dad’s generation? Crossword Clue
- Going rate for high fliers? Crossword Clue
- Friar Tuck shows cunning Crossword Clue
- Brewery product Crossword Clue
- Sweet stuff a dreamer manufactured Crossword Clue
- Nasal division Crossword Clue
- Cessation Crossword Clue
- Arrest unmarried men, horrible Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MAGI (noun)
- (New Testament) the sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born; the Gospel According to Matthew says they were guided by a star and brought gifts of gold and frankincense and myrrh; because there were three gifts it is usually assumed that there were three of them
- STAR (verb)
- mark with an asterisk
- be the star in a performance
- STAR (adjective)
- indicating the most important performer or role
- STAR (noun)
- a star-shaped character * used in printing
- the topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Star witnesses? crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.