We have the answer for Super-quick snooze crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Super-quick snooze Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Super-quick snooze. This clue last appeared August 15, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Super-quick snooze crossword clue should be:
- MICROSLEEP (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword August 15 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SNOOZE (verb)
- sleep lightly or for a short period of time
- SNOOZE (noun)
- sleeping for a short period of time (usually not in bed)
- SUPER (noun)
- a caretaker for an apartment house; represents the owner as janitor and rent collector
- SUPER (adverb)
- to an extreme degree
- SUPER (adjective)
- of the highest quality
- extremely large
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Top-secret government org. NYT Crossword Clue
- What did ewe say? NYT Crossword Clue
- The “S” of A.S.A.P. NYT Crossword Clue
- Like the sound of a creaky basement door NYT Crossword Clue
- Ump’s call after a first pitch … or a hint to the ends of 17-, 25-, 53- and 63-Across NYT Crossword Clue
- Like the name Rob Banks, for a criminal NYT Crossword Clue
- Scribble absentmindedly NYT Crossword Clue
- Kind of technology in some modern military aircraft NYT Crossword Clue
- Works made of toy bricks NYT Crossword Clue
- Fail badly at the box office NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.