We have the answer for Canadian P.M. Justin crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Canadian P.M. Justin Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Canadian P.M. Justin. This clue last appeared August 15, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Canadian P.M. Justin crossword clue should be:
- TRUDEAU (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword August 15 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CANADIAN (noun)
- a river rising in northeastern New Mexico and flowing eastward across the Texas panhandle to become a tributary of the Arkansas River in Oklahoma
- a native or inhabitant of Canada
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Works made of toy bricks NYT Crossword Clue
- TV, print, radio, etc. NYT Crossword Clue
- Civil Rights ___ of 1964 NYT Crossword Clue
- Sounds of contented pleasure NYT Crossword Clue
- Minor hurt, in kidspeak NYT Crossword Clue
- Fiends NYT Crossword Clue
- Folded, as paper NYT Crossword Clue
- Parenthetical remarks NYT Crossword Clue
- Easter flower NYT Crossword Clue
- Fail badly at the box office NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.