We have the answer for Superior, for one crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Superior, for one crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Superior, for one Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Platter Crossword Clue
- Dapper fellow Crossword Clue
- Country singer Keith Crossword Clue
- Rest period Crossword Clue
- Have dinner Crossword Clue
- Bakery product Crossword Clue
- Toni Morrison novel Crossword Clue
- Fire truck needs Crossword Clue
- Arthur of “Maude” Crossword Clue
- Really pesters Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LAKE (noun)
- a body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land
- any of numerous bright translucent organic pigments
- SUPERIOR (adjective)
- having a higher rank
- written or printed above and to one side of another character
- SUPERIOR (noun)
- a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
- a character or symbol set or printed or written above and immediately to one side of another character
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Superior, for one crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.