We have the answer for Supernatural ability faked by mentalists: Abbr. crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Supernatural ability faked by mentalists: Abbr. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Crosswords with Friends on March 29, 2023. You can also find answers to past Crosswords with Friends.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Metal that’s the traditional 10th anniversary gift Crossword Clue
- God Is a ___ (2018 Ariana Grande hit) Crossword Clue
- Person who’s always on the move Crossword Clue
- “___ on a Grecian Urn” (John Keats poem) Crossword Clue
- Layer of a wedding cake Crossword Clue
- Five times two Crossword Clue
- Appliances for baking Crossword Clue
- Actor Damon of “Good Will Hunting” Crossword Clue
- Leaning building in Pisa Crossword Clue
- Money that’s borrowed Crossword Clue
You can play the Crosswords with Friends by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ABILITY (noun)
- possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something done
- the quality of being able to perform; a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment
- SUPERNATURAL (noun)
- supernatural forces and events and beings collectively
- SUPERNATURAL (adjective)
- not existing in nature or subject to explanation according to natural laws; not physical or material
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.