We have the answer for Symbols for stops on subway maps crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Symbols for stops on subway maps crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Mini Crossword.
Symbols for stops on subway maps Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on December 5, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Mini Crossword December 5, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- The third president in a row with a five-letter surname (convenient for Mini crosswords!) NYT Crossword Clue
- NYT Mini Crossword Hints December 5 2023
- Plummets NYT Crossword Clue
- “Yeah, that bothers me” NYT Crossword Clue
- One of the w’s of www NYT Crossword Clue
- The “100” one means “I totally agree!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Cowboy’s contest NYT Crossword Clue
- Throw out, as from a game NYT Crossword Clue
- Things that are cut to defuse time bombs NYT Crossword Clue
- What a scarf covers NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STOPS (noun)
- a gambling card game in which chips are placed on the ace and king and queen and jack of separate suits (taken from a separate deck); a player plays the lowest card of a suit in his hand and successively higher cards are played until the sequence stops; the player who plays a card matching one in the layout wins all the chips on that card
- SUBWAY (noun)
- an electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city)
- an underground tunnel or passage enabling pedestrians to cross a road or railway
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Mini Crossword
The New York Times Mini Crossword is a shorter version of the classic New York Times crossword puzzle. It was first introduced in 2014 as a daily online puzzle, and has since become a popular feature for solvers looking for a quick and fun crossword challenge.
The Mini Crossword is a 5x5 grid with simple, straightforward clues that are often wordplay-based. The puzzles are designed to be completed in just a few minutes, making them perfect for a quick mental workout during a busy day. The Mini Crossword is available for free online, and is also included in the New York Times Crossword app.
Like the full-sized New York Times crossword, the Mini Crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors. The Mini Crossword often features themes related to current events or pop culture, and its clues and answers can be fun and playful.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Symbols for stops on subway maps crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.