We have the answer for What a scarf covers crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for What a scarf covers crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Mini Crossword.
What a scarf covers Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on December 5, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Mini Crossword December 5, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Things that are cut to defuse time bombs NYT Crossword Clue
- One of the w’s of www NYT Crossword Clue
- Throw out, as from a game NYT Crossword Clue
- Symbols for stops on subway maps NYT Crossword Clue
- Cowboy’s contest NYT Crossword Clue
- Plummets NYT Crossword Clue
- NYT Mini Crossword Hints December 5 2023
- The “100” one means “I totally agree!” NYT Crossword Clue
- The third president in a row with a five-letter surname (convenient for Mini crosswords!) NYT Crossword Clue
- “Yeah, that bothers me” NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NECK (verb)
- kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion
- NECK (noun)
- the part of an organism (human or animal) that connects the head to the rest of the body
- an opening in a garment for the neck of the wearer; a part of the garment near the wearer’s neck
- SCARF (noun)
- a joint made by notching the ends of two pieces of timber or metal so that they will lock together end-to-end
- a garment worn around the head or neck or shoulders for warmth or decoration
- SCARF (verb)
- masturbate while strangling oneself
- unite by a scarf joint
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- NYT Mini Crossword - December 5 2023
- Newsday Crossword - November 1 2022
About the NYT Mini Crossword
The New York Times Mini Crossword is a shorter version of the classic New York Times crossword puzzle. It was first introduced in 2014 as a daily online puzzle, and has since become a popular feature for solvers looking for a quick and fun crossword challenge.
The Mini Crossword is a 5x5 grid with simple, straightforward clues that are often wordplay-based. The puzzles are designed to be completed in just a few minutes, making them perfect for a quick mental workout during a busy day. The Mini Crossword is available for free online, and is also included in the New York Times Crossword app.
Like the full-sized New York Times crossword, the Mini Crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors. The Mini Crossword often features themes related to current events or pop culture, and its clues and answers can be fun and playful.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the What a scarf covers crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.