We have the answer for Things that are cut to defuse time bombs crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Things that are cut to defuse time bombs crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Mini Crossword.
Things that are cut to defuse time bombs Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on December 5, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Mini Crossword December 5, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Symbols for stops on subway maps NYT Crossword Clue
- Throw out, as from a game NYT Crossword Clue
- Plummets NYT Crossword Clue
- NYT Mini Crossword Hints December 5 2023
- “Yeah, that bothers me” NYT Crossword Clue
- The third president in a row with a five-letter surname (convenient for Mini crosswords!) NYT Crossword Clue
- One of the w’s of www NYT Crossword Clue
- Cowboy’s contest NYT Crossword Clue
- The “100” one means “I totally agree!” NYT Crossword Clue
- What a scarf covers NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DEFUSE (verb)
- remove the triggering device from
- THINGS (noun)
- any movable possession (especially articles of clothing)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Mini Crossword
The New York Times Mini Crossword is a shorter version of the classic New York Times crossword puzzle. It was first introduced in 2014 as a daily online puzzle, and has since become a popular feature for solvers looking for a quick and fun crossword challenge.
The Mini Crossword is a 5x5 grid with simple, straightforward clues that are often wordplay-based. The puzzles are designed to be completed in just a few minutes, making them perfect for a quick mental workout during a busy day. The Mini Crossword is available for free online, and is also included in the New York Times Crossword app.
Like the full-sized New York Times crossword, the Mini Crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors. The Mini Crossword often features themes related to current events or pop culture, and its clues and answers can be fun and playful.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Things that are cut to defuse time bombs crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.