We have the answer for T, in telegraphy crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
T, in telegraphy Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for T, in telegraphy. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the T, in telegraphy crossword clue should be:
- DASH (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TELEGRAPHY (noun)
- apparatus used to communicate at a distance over a wire (usually in Morse code)
- communicating at a distance by electric transmission over wire
- DASH (noun)
- the longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
- the act of moving with great haste
- DASH (verb)
- run or move very quickly or hastily
- break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Islas ___ (Mexican archipelago) Crossword Clue
- ___-pitch (softball variety) Crossword Clue
- One of Nevada’s gambling cities Crossword Clue
- Party leader Crossword Clue
- Sharp as ___ Crossword Clue
- Crosswords with hidden features Crossword Clue
- Hitches Crossword Clue
- Rummy dessert Crossword Clue
- Oreo middle Crossword Clue
- Fiery speech Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.