We have the answer for Takes a break crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Takes a break Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Takes a break. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Takes a break crossword clue should be:
- RESTS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BREAK (noun)
- (tennis) a score consisting of winning a game when your opponent was serving
- breaking of hard tissue such as bone
- BREAK (verb)
- enter someone’s (virtual or real) property in an unauthorized manner, usually with the intent to steal or commit a violent act
- be released or become known; of news
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Local sandwich shop Crossword Clue
- Letter before gee Crossword Clue
- Taken by mouth Crossword Clue
- Applaud Crossword Clue
- Farm mail abbr. Crossword Clue
- For all to hear Crossword Clue
- Drive-___ window Crossword Clue
- Fast-growing tree Crossword Clue
- Identify Crossword Clue
- Prayer’s last word Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.