We have the answer for Taxing trip crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Taxing trip Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Taxing trip. This clue last appeared October 26, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Taxing trip crossword clue should be:
- TREK (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TAXING (adjective)
- not easily borne; wearing
- TRIP (verb)
- get high, stoned, or drugged
- put in motion or move to act
- TRIP (noun)
- a catch mechanism that acts as a switch
- an accidental misstep threatening (or causing) a fall
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- 2001 supercomputer Crossword Clue
- Pronoun-shaped girders Crossword Clue
- Accommodate Crossword Clue
- In and of __ Crossword Clue
- Map line Crossword Clue
- Org. that certifies albums as gold or platinum Crossword Clue
- Genetic info carrier Crossword Clue
- Be glad to Crossword Clue
- Pathological liar one might say Crossword Clue
- Serve dinner to Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.