Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for “The Good ___,” 2015 film directed by Peter Sohn that had one of the highest-grossing Thanksgiving weekend openings crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
“The Good ___,” 2015 film directed by Peter Sohn that had one of the highest-grossing Thanksgiving weekend openings Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for “The Good ___,” 2015 film directed by Peter Sohn that had one of the highest-grossing Thanksgiving weekend openings. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “The Good ___,” 2015 film directed by Peter Sohn that had one of the highest-grossing Thanksgiving weekend openings crossword clue should be:
- DINOSAUR (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword November 24 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- DINOSAUR (noun)
- any of numerous extinct terrestrial reptiles of the Mesozoic era.
- DIRECTED (adjective)
- manageable by a supervising agent.
- (often used in combination) having a specified direction.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “Dessert” or “butter” follower to mean a piece of cutlery Crossword Clue
- Fasten a jacket, with “up” Crossword Clue
- Burrito grain Crossword Clue
- Prefix for birds Crossword Clue
- Leonardo da Vinci’s ___ Lisa Crossword Clue
- ___-Caps (cinema candy) Crossword Clue
- Hustle to get by, with “out” Crossword Clue
- Boise’s state Crossword Clue
- BLT station Crossword Clue
- Raise a glass to Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.