We have the answer for “The Shoop Shoop Song (It’s in ___ Kiss)” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“The Shoop Shoop Song (It’s in ___ Kiss)” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “The Shoop Shoop Song (It’s in ___ Kiss)”. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “The Shoop Shoop Song (It’s in ___ Kiss)” crossword clue should be:
- HIS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Pop Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SONG (noun)
- the act of singing
- the imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279; noted for art and literature and philosophy
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- ___-Ida Tater Tots Crossword Clue
- “This ___ to Be My Playground” (Madonna song in “A League of Their Own”) Crossword Clue
- Cartoon explorer whose best friend is a monkey named Boots Crossword Clue
- Mediocre grade Crossword Clue
- Actor Wilson of the “Night at the Museum” movies Crossword Clue
- Lion of the zodiac Crossword Clue
- Oxford or loafer, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Salsa container Crossword Clue
- Outfielder Brock in the Baseball Hall of Fame Crossword Clue
- “Summertime Sadness” singer Lana ___ Rey Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.